Denso Protal 7125
- Cold temperature application down to -4°F 9 (-20°C)
- Fast cure, fast initial set.
- High build (in one coat).
- High abrasion resistance for drilling applications.
- Repair cartridges available.
- Will not freeze.
- Will cure when submersed in water.
- Excellent adhesion (compliments FBE coated pipe).
- Does not shield cathodic protection.
Fast cure, low temperature epoxy pipeline coating winter grade
A low temperature coating that can cure at -4°F (-20°C). The coating can be backfilled in 30 minutes at 50°F (10°C). Used for girth welds, tie-ins, rehabilitation, repairs to FBE and sacrificial coating to FBE.
Related ProductsDenso Stoneguard
|Request Safety Data|